Home Insurance

Your home and what’s inside it may be damaged in any number of ways – fire, flood, a break-in, subsidence, storm damage. 

You would naturally want to protect your home and possessions.

So when it comes to choosing your home insurance it’s about getting quality cover as well as a competitive price.

Home Insurance is usually made up of two separate policies

Buildings Insurance

Residential Street. Row of houses

Building Insurance provides you with the money to cover the costs of repairing or rebuilding your home should it be damaged or destroyed. 

If you have a mortgage, Building insurance will be part of the terms and conditions of your mortgage offer.

Your policy will usually cover you for:

  • Floods
  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Subsidence
  • Storm Damage

It covers the structure of your home but also permanent fixtures and fittings such as baths, toilets and fitted kitchens. It also usually includes garages, greenhouses and garden sheds at your home.

Contents Insurance

Household Items

Contents insurance covers the cost of the possessions in your home if they were to be damaged or destroyed.

It generally covers items you would take with you if you moved house, such as:

  • Furniture
  • Carpets
  • Curtains
  • Kitchen equipment (freestanding, not fitted)
  • Clothes
  • Televisions
  • Computers

The most important thing to consider is how much the contents of your home are actually worth.

Request a Callback

Drop us a line!

 Please note for these insurance products, terms and conditions apply. This information is a summary only. You will receive a full policy document upon application. This policy will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.